With all the GroupOn and Living Social deals that are out, you can easily score a book for about $15, whereas the normal price can run anywhere from $20 upwards, not to mention the shipping is not included. Here is a sample photo book that I made of my daughter's first year! Check it out...
Now, I've compiled a list of currently available deals that you can find around the wen. Be sure to check it out and steal one because it truly is that -- a steal! You can give them as gifts, keep them for your kids, or keep them for yourself! I highly recommend the photobook!!!
- Groupon: $9 for Personalized Leather-bound Photo book from Printerpix (valued at $49.99)
- SnapFish: 50% off photo books with pricing starting at $11.99. Use code: HALFOFFBOOKS (expires 04/15/2012)
- 8moms: $18 for 20-page customizable hard cover photo book from PhotoBin (valued at $39.99)
- MyPublisher: FREE photo pocketbook or $20 off hard cover photo book (they will email you coupon once you sign up -- expires 04/30/2012)
- HalfOffDepot: $10 for a 8.5"x11" Hard Cover 20-page Photo Book from Premier Photo Mall (valued at $40)
- HalfOffDepot: $20 for a 12"x12" Hard Cover 20-page Photo Book from Premier Photo Mall (valued at $60)
There are certainly other deals, so keep your eyes peeled to get a great offer on these treasured keepsakes!!!